Why Use a Debit Card?
- Convenience - Pay for goods or services without the hassle of writing a check
- Security - Make purchases without disclosing any personal information
- Not only can you make purchases with the Debit Card but you also get cash from ATM machines 24 x 7
- All transactions are debited directly from your checking account
We may be calling you
To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when a U.S.-issued card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world. If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit Card use, we’ll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You will be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You’ll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal, quite simply, is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep ups informed of your correct phone number and address at all times.
In the meantime, please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions. If your card is lost or stolen, please contact Community Bank of Snyder at the following number: (800) 472-3272.
Leaving the U.S.?
We’re serious about doing all we can to protect you from debit card fraud. That’s why we’re asking you to call us when you plan to travel outside the U.S. We’ll make sure you’re able to continue using your card without any problems. It’s just one of the many ways we’re working to help ensure your security.
Verified by Visa
In addition to our other ways of preventing, detecting, and resolving fraud, we offer Verified by Visa, a free simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction.
Activate the Verified by Visa Feature. Enroll your debit card in the Verified by Visa program, by clicking the Verified by Visa logo below.